Terms & Conditions
1. The Great Rimba Zumbathon 2019, held on 10th August 2019 is organised by Place Borneo Sdn Bhd in collaboration with Exhilarate Fitness studio.
2. The organiser reserves the right to modify or substitute any of these terms and conditions of the event from time to time as they deem fit. If there is ambiguity in any of the provisions, the organiser shall be the authority to interpret and in so doing, the organiser will take into account the interests of all the affected participants.
3. The organiser reserves the right to cancel the event at any time without prior notice to the participant cancelled for reasons of force majeure or when the organiser deem it is unsafe to hold the event. In this case the organiser will make effort to inform the participant prior to the date of the new event. If the event has to be cancelled, there shall be no refund of fees paid unless the organiser deem fit to refund and the organiser shall not be liable for any other loss or inconvenience caused.
4. Once registration has been done and is duly processed, there will be no cancellation allowed and no fee will be refunded to the participant. However, transfer of registration to another party is allowed via a written notification by the registrant.
5. Whilst every reasonable precaution will be taken by the organiser to ensure the participant’s safety, participants acknowledge that they are attending the event at their own risk and the organiser will not be responsible or held liable for any injury or death howsoever arising from the training for or during participation in the event. Participants are strongly encouraged to go for medical examination and/or consult their medical practitioner prior to registration and before the actual Zumbathon day.
6. Participants must wear the t-shirt and headband during the actual day of the Zumbathon for identification purposes. Alternatively, participant could show prove of registration before entering the event hall. Participants who fail to do so might be prohibited from joining the Zumbathon.
7. Participants must retire from the Zumbathon immediately, if required to do so by any member
of the Official Medical Staff, Zumbathon Director, Marshall and/or Security Officer.
8. Bicycles, in-line skaters, prams, push carts, shoes with build-in or attached rollers and any other wheel-run objects are not allowed on the course other than Zumbathon officials and medical vehicles.
9. The organiser reserves the right to use any photographs (including those of participants), motion pictures, recordings, or any other media records of the event, for any legitimate purpose including commercial advertising and distribution to the sponsors.
10. By signing up for and providing any information, personal or otherwise, in order to gain access to any product(s) or service(s) and/or participate in any programme(s), event(s), talk(s), demonstration(s) or any activity (ies) involving the organizer and the sponsors to collect, analyze, collate, share, disclose to third parties, sell and/or otherwise use without any liability to the individual, any personal information relating to that individual as may in its sole discretion deem fit, including without any limitation for its programmes, planning, date-processing and statistical or risk-analysis, research, fund-raising and/or any purposes in furtherance of the functions. The organiser and sponsors declare by virtue of being the event owner or sponsor, they can use services of third parties.