About the event
The Great Rimba Zumbathon 2019
The Great Rimba Zumbathon® is a Zumba® event with multiple fitness activities to create a holistic fitness carnival. As its name suggests, TGRZ is set in the rainforest (rimba) and fits perfectly with Sarawak’s biggest natural resource, the Great Rainforest itself. TGRZ is set on 10th August 2019 in conjunction with The International Day of the World's Indigenous Peoples which is observed on 9th August every year.
1. Promote a healthy lifestyle through energetic Zumba® moves as well as incorporating other fitness activities.
2. Providing a holistic fitness carnival where different workouts are introduced as well as various health screening options provided free for participants.
3. An event for the whole family! Zumba® Gold is focused on the older generation as it uses less impact and milder movements.
4. The event will incorporate pocket talks organised by Kamek Kitak to promote sharing of stories on fitness, indigenous people and health.
5. Uniting the community through a healthy event while promoting our indigenous people and contributing to their welfare.
Food, fitness & wellness Bazaar
Register here for FREE fitness session
*Subject to change
Register and you are eligible to win these prizes in our special draw
Place Borneo Sdn. Bhd.
Anything to ask?
115, Lot 11607, Block 16,
KCLD RH Plaza,
Lorong Lapangan Terbang 1,
Tel: 60 82 - 555 189